Responsible for amplifying the sales & tech by optimizing and reviewing exisiting products of the company , and confront to industry best practices to deliver the best solutions, products and designs.
- Maintain, update, and operate embedded circuits and virtualization software.
- Monitors and maintains the hardware and software for the IoT & AI infrastructure.
- Operate and monitor all in scope protocols & Devices, MQTT, Adafruit IO, Raspberry Pi, ESP8288, Node MCU.
- Manages automated upgrades to MQTT, and system software while maintaining established standards and FCC compliance regulations.
- At least 1 year working in an electronics based company and a handful of experience in interacting with end users in a helpdesk position.
- Adafruit certifications a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of wired and wireless networking protocols, equipment and functionality.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, MQTT, IPV4, IPV6, RDP, HTTP protocols.
Minimum 1 yr of experience
Corporate Office, Kerala, 680005, Thrissur
9.30AM to 5.30 PM