Marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Spatez in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Their day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred).
- Minimum 2 years in marketing and promotion.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Minimum 1 year of experience in the industry.
B.Tech with MBA(MARKETING)